%city%, %state% %postal_code%
Make My Store
To be eligible to win the "Dunham's Shooting Sports Warehouse Sweepstakes," create an account or sign into an already existing account during the month of January 2019. An account can be created or accessed at https://shootingstore.dunhamssports.com. It’s FREE and easy to enter. One (1) winner will randomly be selected from all eligible entries to win the Dunham's Shooting Sports Warehouse Sweepstakes Grand Prize (listed below). Two (2) winners will randomly be chosen to win the Runner-Up prizes (listed below).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during promotional period. A winner will be selected at random from the pool of accounts, which have been either created, or signed into, during the month of January 2019. Individuals employed by Dunham’s Sports during the month of January 2019 and their family members are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest void in states without a physical Dunham’s store location. If the winner resides in Maryland, a substitute prize will be provided. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible submissions. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Only the registered person attached to the winning email address may redeem the prize. A valid matching legal driver’s license or passport must be presented at the time of pickup. Prize pickup must occur at a Dunham’s Sports store of the winner’s choosing such being located in the winner’s state of residence. The winner must pass all federal and state requirements consistent with any firearm purchase, including federal background checks, a successful completion of ATF Form 4473, and all Dunham’s specific firearm policies. Failure to do so results in a forfeiture of the prize. Given the prize value, the winning individual must provide his/her Social Security number to Dunham’s Sports prior to receiving the prize. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am ET on 1/1/19 and ends at 11:59pm ET on 1/31/19. Sponsor's computer will be the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes. Total ARV of the Dunham's Shooting Sports Warehouse Sweepstakes (Sig Sauer Model #716 DMR G2 Semi-Automatic Rifle): $2,626.99. The Sponsor: Dunham’s Sports, 5607 New King Drive, Suite #125, Troy, Michigan 48098.
The one (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) Runner-Up winners will be randomly selected and contacted by Thursday, February 7, 2019 via phone and email.
1. PERIOD: Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 1, 2019, and end at 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor's computer will be the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals employed by Dunham’s Sports during the month of January 2019 and their family members are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest void in states without a physical Dunham’s store location. If the winner resides in Maryland, a substitute prize will be provided. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible submissions. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Only the registered person attached to the winning email address may redeem the prize. A valid matching legal driver’s license or passport must be presented at the time of pickup. Prize pickup must occur at a Dunham’s Sports store of the winners choosing such being located in the winner’s state of residence. The winner must pass all federal and state requirements consistent with any firearm purchase including federal background checks, a successful completion of ATF Form 4473, and all Dunham’s specific firearm policies. Failure to do so results in a forfeiture of the prize. Given the prize value, the winning individual must provide his/her Social Security number to Dunham’s Sports prior to receiving the prize.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Dunham’s Sports ("Sponsor").
3. TO ENTER: Limit one (1) entry per e-mail address. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) Visit https://shootingstore.dunhamssports.com and create an account during the Sweepstakes Period.
(2) Visit https://shootingstore.dunhamssports.com and sign-in to an existing account during the Sweepstakes period.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The potential winner will be determined by random selection in Troy, Michigan, by Thursday, February 7, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone and e-mail. To be eligible to receive the prize package, the potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and the awarding of prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prior to receiving a prize, within 48 hours of receipt of notification from Sponsor, potential winners will be required to provide tax identification numbers and other information reasonably necessary to enable Sponsor to fulfill any tax reporting requirements and confirm in writing in a form reasonably required by Sponsor that potential winner meet the eligibility requirements of section 2, above, and may, at Sponsor's discretion, be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and except where prohibited by law, a publicity release form ("affidavit/release"), or such other documentation as Sponsor may deem reasonably necessary. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, declines the prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, or fails to provide the information referred to above or other information that may be required by law within the required time period, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at their sole discretion, award the prize(s) to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZE: The Sweepstakes prizes are as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win the following Dunham's Shooting Sports Warehouse Sweepstakes: (1) Sig Sauer Model #716 DMR G2 Semi-Automatic Rifle.
RUNNER-UP PRIZE: Two (2) winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win a $75 Dunham’s Sports gift card. Gift card is only usable at physical Dunham’s sports locations.
Verified winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and all other expenses associated with prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the prize description. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute prizes or prize components with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. If the winner resides in Maryland, a substitute prize will be provided. Sponsor is solely responsible for providing elements of prizes to winners.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All prizes are subject to availability. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes permitted, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor may change the number of prizes awarded in its sole discretion. No prize transfers permitted, except at Sponsor's discretion. Winners are solely responsible for any expenses and any other costs not described as part of their prize. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes to be redeemed on a mutually agreed-upon date between all parties involved. If any activity relating to any prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, the balance of that prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the prize award.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any manner which violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, including those of the Sponsor. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, TO ANY PERSON RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL RELATED THERETO, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, UNAUTHORIZED OR ILLEGAL ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
10. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of appropriate jurisdiction in the state of Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. SPONSOR: Dunham’s Sports, 5607 New King Drive, Suite #125, Troy, Michigan 48098.